All fees are payable each session at the time of service. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. I am an "out of network" provider in terms of insurance coverage. If you have out-of-network provider coverage, I can provide receipts that can be submitted to insurance for reimbursement at out-of-network provider rates. In addition, psychological services are eligible expenses for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING FEES
All fees include a comprehensive written report
- Ages 5 and younger $2000
- Ages 6+, no classroom observation $2500
- Ages 6+ with classroom observation $2700
- School meeting participation is billed at an hourly rate of $150
- Fees for an abbreviated/targeted assessment, when clinically appropriate, may be discussed.
- 90-120 minute Initial Evaluation (90791) $250
Includes a summary with treatment plan
- 30-minute Follow-up (90832) $100
- 45-55 minute Follow-up (90834) $150
- Classroom Observations or School Consultation are billed at the usual hourly rate ($150)
- Fees for Consultation are negotiable based on the established goal. Minimum charge for consultation is $400.