All fees are payable at the time of service. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. We are "out of network" providers in terms of insurance coverage. If you have out-of-network provider coverage, we can provide receipts that can be submitted to insurance for reimbursement at out-of-network provider rates. In addition, psychological services are eligible expenses for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING FEES
All fees include a comprehensive written report
- Ages 5 and younger $2800
- Ages 6+, no classroom observation $3000
- School meeting participation or classroom observation is billed at an hourly rate of $160
- Fees for an abbreviated/targeted assessment, when clinically appropriate, may be discussed.
- 90-120 minute Initial Evaluation (90791) $320
Includes a summary with treatment plan
- 30-minute Follow-up (90832) $100
- 45-55 minute Follow-up (90834) $160
- Classroom Observations or School Consultation are billed at the usual hourly rate ($160)
- Fees for Consultation are negotiable based on the established goal. Minimum charge for consultation is $480.